Sorry I haven't written in a while... things have been pretty quiet but very busy here. I'm sure most of you have heard by now that Robin is going to be joining me here - hopefully - next week! She got final approval and now we just need to get her paperwork processed. Other than that we've just been working a lot. (her blog is linked with mine down below on the right & its much cooler than mine) I was sick for a little over a week - YUK!!! - but i'm finally on the mend. Back to playing darts and hanging on the patio. the weather is starting to turn here - the days have been delightful. Warm and sunny. the nights still get really cold but this is the desert after all. pretty soon you all will have to hear me complain about how unbelievably HOT it is. On other news - happy belated valentines day to everyone!! Yesterday was also Murphy's 3rd birthday. I was quite sad that i couldn't celebrate with her but Alisa assured me they were having a birthday party for her and i know she is living a life of luxury now! Haven't really done anything else except going to the gym - SOOOOOOOOOO sore but its good i'm hoping to be super svelt by the time this gig is up! i'm still working on uploading pics from cairo etc but the internet connection is not stable & is very slow... i'll keep trying...
anyhoo - i miss you all and i hope you are all doing great!!!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so excited!!!
bring your rain coat
and one for Court too
Haven't checked in for awhile, but glad to see you got to do some adventuring in places like Cairo and Erbil/Dokan Lake - that is what I call a great fringe benefit. Also good to hear Robin is joining you (I'm assuming that is the Robin I would know ...). Don't know if you heard but Brooke finally had her little girl. Still in awe of what you are doing and where you are doing it; stay safe.
Jerry
Post a Comment