Sunday, February 03, 2008

Say hello to...


MANA!!
Our newest edition is a beautiful one year old black lab rescue that we have named Mana (pronouced MUHnuh, which is a Maori word meaning strength). We picked him up from the rescue on Saturday morning and it is as if he has been with us his entire life. He looks like a miniature Murphy but just a little bit blockier than she (for those of you that know labs she is a field lab and he is more like an English lab.)
Pic # 1: Murphy & Mana on our balcony
Pic # 2: Mana - on top of the couch (just like Murphy did when she was a puppy!)
Pic # 3: Mana & Murphy (before murphy growled him off!)
Pic # 4: Our Beautiful wonderful sweet Murphy

I'll add more pics later!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adrianne said...

okay, so I need a serious update. I randomly open your blog after forever and find engagement announcements and condo pics??? And my email account went bust so please email me at adrianneresek@gmail.com so I can keep in touch. Congrats and I'm so happy for you!