Hey all - so sorry for the delay since the last post. We have been in overdrive here meeting with a ton of ppl and just getting a lot done. That combined w/ little to no internet left me incapable of posting and being bad about emailing. We have about a week left before we're home for Christmas but since I'll only be on the ground for about 10 days I wanted to wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Happy Hanukah (a day early) and Merry Christmas (a couple weeks early). Hopefully I'll get to see most, if not all, of you while i'm home but if not I will have my DC phone back on once I get to Amman. So by the 21st sometime.
All is good here - we had another quick trip out to Baghdad this afternoon and as the other 2 trips it was completely incident free. Our PSDs are really quite good! Had another poker night on Tuesday and ended up winning at the end of the night... I'm getting rather good! ;) Nothing else really to report. Still absolutely loving it here and feel like we are doing great work. I miss you all and can't wait to see you all in about a week!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Travel safe and we hope to see you over the holidays!!
Love you - the Willse Family
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!
Post a Comment