Bagdhad is gone and now I am on my way to becoming a married woman so here are posts about our life... We hope you enjoy!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Engaged!!
YAY! We got engaged!! Ok so this blog has turned into more than me in iraq but since Iraq is where I found Frank I've decided to just continue using it. Frank & I got engaged December 3, 2007 after dating for over a year. I came home from work to a beautifully clean condo, filled with lit candles and a scrumptious homemade dinner. We had a lovely dinner and sat on the couch to finish our wine. That's when he got on his knees and proposed!!! No ring but we picked it out the next day. I'll post a picture of teh ring next. I'll also try to find some pics of the condo and get those up for those of you who can't visit right away. We are planning to get married on the beach in Florida December 6, 2008.
We are a happy family of four - Frank and me and our two beautiful labs Murphy and Mana. We are getting married May 16, 2009 and are extremely happy and love!
No comments:
Post a Comment