Tuesday, June 26, 2007
The end of an era...
Hey all - I just wanted to let everyone know that I have officially decided that I am not returning to Baghdad. It is a very bittersweet decision for me as I really loved my job but I cannot go back because of personal reasons. I'm hopeful that the project will continue and that I'll be able to be a part of it from the states. Thanks so much for sharing my experiences with me through this website and through emails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
such an amazing experience you've had - can't wasit to see what comes next!
Just wanted to say welcome back, albeit belatedly. Also, for reasons I can explain if you like, between you, me and the lampost, I think you probably can get the coverage position you interviewed for in Miami if you are truly interested in it. Not nearly as exciting or important as the work you have been doing, I know, and not likely to present nearly as much of an opportunity for sightseeing and discovery as you have had. Good luck in any case with whatever you decide to do next.
Jerry
Post a Comment