Sunday, March 11, 2007

March Madness is coming...

Hey all - i'm sure you've been keeping up with Robin's blog - which I was told was "prettier than mine" - so i'll try not to bore you with thd same things. Well I probably should have read her lastest post before I began this post...

Anyway - the weather here is beautiful. Spring is in full swing here and I am loving it while it lasts. The summers here have been described as walking into a wall of hot air, and walking outside you feel like your eyeballs are drying up - sounds pleasant right? ;) Robin and I made a spectacular spaghetti and meatsauce (from SCRATCH - well not the pasta) for the villa last night and it was a roaring success. Then to spice things up and do something different we played darts & poker. Ok so we do that every night but it is something to do. I am going to run a NCAA bracket pool and a pick 6 (thanks allen) with the boys at the villa. Robin & I better beat these kiwis and other non-americans at these pools!!! Unfortunately we won't be able to watch most of the games bc of the time difference and bc i'm not sure our satellite tv gets those channels but we'll be keeping track via the internet.

We have actually been quite busy and probably need to motivate a little better to get things done but with the weather being perfect I find it incredible difficult to stay cooped up in the office all day.

Hope all is well & i will try to be better at blogging. Miss you all!

2 comments:

Iam Who Iam said...

OK Secret picks for the final four

Lafayette
James Madison
Geaorgetown
William and Mary
American University

OOPs that's five

Just trying to help with all of my expertise

Dad

KENZO said...

All games on CBS... if you get that there...