We had a great St. Patty's Day!! Not the same as being in DC and going to the 4Ps but it was still good. We had a "party" at the Embassy where we got a couple free drinks and lots of St. Patty's swag which was cool. Then the party got broken up bc of an incoming sandstorm - that fortunately got held off by the rain - or not so fortunate bc robin & i were waiting the parking lot for our ride and getting blown around and rained on... We headed back to the villa where we made dinner, learned how to play Yuker then switched to poker. I think between Robin & I from 4pm until 1:30 we spilled 4 drinks!! Oh well... we got the guys to wear St. Patty's sway and took lots of pics - I'm sure robin will post a few. Turned out to be a good St. Patty's in Baghdad! I definitely missed the 4Ps but you know Robin & i can make a party out of any situation!! We miss you all heaps!
PS check out Kathy & Shane's blog from Afghanistan (i think i've started a trend!!) link is on the bottom right
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment