SO I'm thinking about leaving the law field and becoming a PSD!! JUST KIDDING!! As you can see from the photos we went to a firing range yesterday - FINALLY!! - and we got to shoot a glock, an AK and another gun = the last pic (I can't remember what it is). I did alright on the glock - hit the target some of the time - but I also hit one of tires under the target... oh well. Next up the AK which was just too heavy for my puny little arms but I hit the target twice with the weapon on single and none with it on 3 burst. I did not do the fully automatic on that one because of stoppage (a bullet got stuck in the chamber). Next on to the biggest gun - that's the last pic where you can see the trainer holding me up so that the kick doesn't knock me over!! We put that on fully automatic and I did NOT like that! Wasn't prepared for it.. BUT i'd definitely love to go back and do some more shooting - especially with the glock but also with the bigger guns so i'm more familiar with them. ANd I dont' have any bruises on my shoulder and I'm not sore at all so I must have handled the kickbacks well. It was a fun morning! The heat is getting pretty bad here and all people keep saying is this will feel cold compared to july & august. Well now that's something to look forward to!! Without a breeze its pretty stifling even at 9 - 10pm at night. Plus the heat just drains your energy. I think that's it for now. One request - got some news from home yesterday that isn't great and I would appreciate a lot of prayers. Much thanks.
Miss you all heaps!!

No comments:
Post a Comment