Sunday, May 20, 2007

More Darts!


So things have been a little slow around here lately - even the villa has been unusually quiet without the normal rush of in-transit PSDs. We have been taking it easy. Attached are a few pics from darts the other night... yes I'm a dork - but my darts follow-thru is not bad! Rob ended up winning the game with her Bullseye!! Both she & I have gotten much better at this game - i no longer here chants of "AIM! AIM!" every time i throw. Which is particularly sad bc I always feel like I'm aiming!

Not much to report just wanted to let everyone know I'm ok (despite reports of bombings while Blair was here). I hope all is good with everyone back home!

MISS YOU ALL!!!

PS - one final congrats to my sis!! Dr. Jennifer Meade!! whoo hooo!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: