It is getting HOT HOT HOT here... today we got to about 107 and we are looking at 111 degrees tomorrow. When I casually mentioned how hot it was - the PSD we were with said "This is NOT hot... just wait until it starts to heat up" Oh GOODY - can't wait for it to actually get hot here!! ;) Gonna make DC in August feel like winter I imagine. No new pics to post today but when it gets a little hotter I am going to try to fry an egg on the sidewalk (always wanted to try that... yes I'm a dork.) and if it works I'll take pics. Finally started going to the gym again - my little bitty arm muscles are SORE today from biceps yesterday and I'm sure my legs will be sore tomorrow from my run today.
I hope all is well with everyone back home! MISS YOU ALL HEAPS!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes, Courtney we know you are a dork...no need to keep reminding us!!
;)
Now that is true fiendship
. Yes the r was deliberatey left out.
And people say FLorida is hot... Ha
Too hot
"I love you
I miss you
Come on Home"
"We have good air conditioning"
Grams
Post a Comment