We started our trip in Israel in Eilat, down in the south after walking across the border from Aqaba, Jordan. It felt like coming home. We spent 1 night there and then flew up to Tel Aviv. Robin described it perfectly when she said that Tel Aviv is like a laid back New York on the beach. I LOVE it there and could easily move there in different circumstances. We also walked all over that city - Robin more than me but that's a story not meant for a blog! As a bonus this was clearly a dog friendly city - we even saw someone walking their dog at 4am! And Robin discovered a dog beach. Ok that's all the pics for now. Will upload the rest when I get back to the states and am happy to share if anyone wants to see them!! Miss you all and looking forward to seeing you when I get home.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Tel Aviv, Israel
We started our trip in Israel in Eilat, down in the south after walking across the border from Aqaba, Jordan. It felt like coming home. We spent 1 night there and then flew up to Tel Aviv. Robin described it perfectly when she said that Tel Aviv is like a laid back New York on the beach. I LOVE it there and could easily move there in different circumstances. We also walked all over that city - Robin more than me but that's a story not meant for a blog! As a bonus this was clearly a dog friendly city - we even saw someone walking their dog at 4am! And Robin discovered a dog beach. Ok that's all the pics for now. Will upload the rest when I get back to the states and am happy to share if anyone wants to see them!! Miss you all and looking forward to seeing you when I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment