The first pic on this page is of my sweet pup Murphy and one of her new best friends Cullen. Cullen went away on vacation for a week and Murphy missed him SOOO much that when he returned she slept right next to him the whole night. It is wonderful to know that Murphy is being so well taken care of and so loved! What an ADORABLE picture!! The next pic is my dad and susan with my niece bethany. She's such a goof, but I've loved spending so much time with my family this week.
Today is my last day in Florida. I'm off to Dubai for a few days then heading back to Baghdad. I am getting more rested and hope that my heinous itinerary back to the Middle East doesn't ruin all the relaxation from this week. I have enjoyed time with my family, being spoiled by them, and going shopping, getting a massage, and a haircut. I've also gone running (ALONE - which is a BIG no-no in Baghdad). Today Susan & I are getting manicures and pedicures - the last bit of me getting spoiled and feeling like a girl before I head back to the Middle East.
I've talked to a few of you and hope to catch a few more of you today. A special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Betta!! I'm going to call you later but didn't want to wake you on your bday!!
Miss you all!!!!
Love, Court



2 comments:
So fun to keep updated on your amazing adventure. Miss you tons and hope you're having an amazing experience! Living away seriously makes you appreciate home, no??!!!
I love your pictures and hope your R&R was restorative. You know I'm thinking of you and send love as you settle back to your important work in Baghdad.
Robin's Mom
Post a Comment