I promise there are no April fool's jokes in this post! Robin & I finally took a couple of days off - we were only meant to take Friday off but we ended up taking Friday and Saturday which I think was pretty good. We - well actually mostly me - are REALLY burnt out and overworked. So it was a much needed break. We also took part of today to just relax. We are going to try to have a bunch of meetings this next week too so should prove to be another busy week. The weather continues to be beautiful so I'm hoping that holds out for awhile. I am told we are heading into sandstorm season. I know I'll probably regret saying this but I'm sort of looking forward to seeing a real sandstorm. Of course I hope I'm safely inside when it occurs but I imagine it must just be awe-inspiring to see that coming towards you. Today was pretty windy and dust and sand was getting kicked up all around but nothing near an actual sand storm. I imagine I'll stop wearing contacts for awhile during the height of sandstorm season. Anyway - not much else to report from Baghdad!! For those of you celebrating Passover - HAPPY PASSOVER!! For those of you waiting for Easter I hope you enjoyed your Palm Sunday! That's it for me here.
MISS YOU ALL HEAPS!!!
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment