Wednesday, April 11, 2007

HOME SWEET HOME!!

I am finally back in the States! WOOHOO!! So good to be here - especially after over 30 hours of traveling. I will try to post about my time here and upload some more picks now that I've got reliable internet! THis is going to be a much needed break. Its so nice to be somewhere with trees, grass, flowers - signs of life. I miss Robin and Baghdad and the work but I am not quite ready to get back. I definitely need this vacation so I can go back relaxed. My parents picked me up at the airport with my little niece - she's 8 months old and she came dressed in camoflage. So cute!! Anyway - gonna go eat YUMMY food and get spoiled. I'll try to call as many of you as possible while I'm in the states but if you have my number feel free to call!

Miss you all and SOOOOOOOO glad to be back in the States!!

1 comment:

Iam Who Iam said...

Let's be frank about the situation... You are spoiling us. WE were jealous on the last visit, but frankly, we are so glad to have you home, and to see how confident, proud and frankly beautiful you are.