Back in Amman in my home away from home the Sheraton Amman. Got in around 8:30 last night - exhausted so I just showered and crashed. I'm heading to Baghdad first thing in the morning tomorrow so I'll try to post again to let everyone know I'm there. It was great seeing all of you that I got to see. Unfortunately I ended up having to work almost everyday I was home so I didn't get to see/talk to everyone. For those of you I missed I'm sorry and I hope you had great holidays. I'll try to keep posting regularly.
Miss you all!
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wait - if you could work from DC... why do you have to be in the war zone?
To Kenneth
So she can scare the hell out of us. But the truth is the war in Iraq is not real. It is really being performed on a sound stage in Area 51, just like the space program.
I wish
Court's Dad
Happy belated holidays!!! I hope you had a great time back in the states. I hope you got to Baghdad safely and all is well. Also, I must say, I agree with Kenny. What's up with that???
Post a Comment