Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lazy Days...

So I'm back in Baghdad trying to get back into my old routine. Unfortunately that doesn't work when you're a female in this culture! Came back with high hopes to get a lot of work started or continued, but without the boss here the Iraqis seem to be just a touch to busy to meet with me! Oh well. Getting a lot of logistics done for some meetings we're going have at the end of this month and sleeping in, reading, watching movies. Oh wait that sounds like I'm not doing any work... I am just not the really good stuff. But that will pick up shortly. It got really really cold here while I was gone - colder here than it was when I was back in DC. But the weather should start to turn warmer at the end of this month beginning of the next. Had a poker night last night - I'm getting better & better!! No I still haven't won at the end of the night w/ Texas Hold 'Em but I won 2 1/2 hands last night and only did 1 buy-in. A record for me!! Anyway I miss you all HEAPS and I hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you are well - we have both the girls while Tana and John are in Aruba - truly testing grandparenthood - take care