Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Nothing new...
Just wanted to let you all know I'm ok! I've been busy preparing for a meeting we're having at the end of January and for a UN conference we're attending next week. I've also started having a few more meetings which is good. Tonight is poker night, plus one of the guys is going to come over and make curry so it should be a good night. Hope everything is going well for you guys! Miss you heaps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Glad you are doing well.
Aruba was GREAT - sad to be back.
Much love!!
Brian Chirles said...
Agreed. Aruba was great and we are definitely sad to be back. Sorry we couldn't connect over the holidays, but I'm glad you got here and back safely.
Want to hear about 4 hands won tonight, okay?
Take care of yourself.
Miss you miss you back here!! Good luck with your presentation!
Be safe!
remember to play your position, Court... always play your position.
Post a Comment