Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Kurdistan

I arrived in Erbil, in Kurdistan this morning at about 4am. WHY they have any flights flying from Amman to Erbil at 1am is beyond me. I crashed for a few hours then we went out into the city. It was so nice to be able to walk around and go to the local shops and just walk around the city. The weather is beautiful so that is fanstastic as well. We will be working for a few days then sightseeing for a couple days. I will post more when I have something interesting to say but I wanted to let you all know I arrived safely.

Miss you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Greensboro Crew is doing well. Just busy as usual.

Ella is crawling and talking (OK, babbling). She is definitely keeping us more busy - into everything and everything goes into her mouth.

Jada is doing well - talking a mile a minute. She is really looking forward to kindergarten.

Sounds like you are having fun. Keep up the good work. We are so proud of you.

Miss you much - safe safe.
Love you!!

Unknown said...

Snowing in DC... I am jealous of you and your camel boyfriends. Stay away from the Kurdistani peep shows -- Chip told me nothing but sad stories there.

Anonymous said...

this is really fun - getting a glimse of your adventures - so proud of you - bet you did well with your presnetation