Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm ok!

Some of you saw some reports re the airport road and NDI so I just wanted to try to put everyone's mind at ease that I am ok, healthy and safe.

2 comments:

Iam Who Iam said...

We are so glad you are you


Here are some of the comments on the "incident"

Brad: "She has to come home now. WE can not keep worrying like this."

Todd: I was just terrified.."

Poppop Snyder: "I dod not want to let you know how scared I was."

Susan: well she would not tell me what she felt (no use piling on) but she was shaking until we heard your voice,but you would know that.

Dad: "She's cool. No worries. That's my kidand she is not stupid enough to get blown up...." and I have a brdge to sell you....!

WHen all is said an done we will panic with every report such as yesterday's. But that is our role (Who we are) as long as we are in danger. I try to relate it to everytime I used t hear of some woman in trouble in DC when you loved there.Keep focused.

WE are very proud of you
WE have faith in your judgment
In fact this pride and faith grows every day.

" "
That space holds all the feelings that can not be expressedin words. Your are the best.

Kick butt at the conference

Love
All of us

Iam Who Iam said...

Forgive the stinky typing. WE really are still shaking!