So Vanessa got out yesterday so I am the last remaining female at the villa. In fact, I'm probably the only girl on the block. Could this be heaven!? ;) No the guys are great - its a little harded not having the support of another girl but only in the boys will be boys way of teasing me etc. I got to go work out yesterday and I'm so freaking sore today!! But gonna go back today. Last night one of the kiwi's cooked a chicken curry that was really delicious. Then 6 of us had a poker night here. None of the stores, etc here use actually coins so they give out these paper coins - literally circular discs or gift certificatest they call them - worth 25, 10 or 5 cents. So we all bought in and played with those. The good thing is I now know how to play several different vareities of poker. The bad thing is I got cleaned out! I lost $40 bucks!!! But it was a lot of fun. We also had the Skins game playing via espn radio on the computer so we got to hear them win!! YAY!!! It ended up being another night where we stayed up ALL night drinking and I didn't get to bed until probably 6:30am. I'm sooo tired today. And we had 2 pretty big meetings today. Oh well I think we did well in both of them. Nothing else too new to report. We are about to start getting SUPER busy but Im excited bc now is when we should really be getting into the real constitutional analysis.
I hope all is well! MIss you all!!
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Court -- Happy b-day (very belated) and happy txgving (less belated). Love this blog thing. Update on Bugrundy/Gold -- Nice effort in the win yesterday. Jason Campbell looked pretty good, kept cool all day, and connected when it counted for TD-game-winning score to Cooley. (Nice repoire there with Campbell/Cooley developing). Must say that (didn't think I'd ever say this) Ladell Betts actually played well (picked up the blitz masterfully on the game-winning TD to Cooley). Defensively, nice push from the d-line (particularly Golston, Daniels, Griffin, and actually A.Carter) Sean Taylor came up w/ some big plays and Carlos Rogers looked like his old self. Archuleta at fault on a blocked Frost punt. Gibbs ripped them on Wednesday and it looked like it paid off.
Hope you are doing well -- Jenny and I think about you and talk about your experience all the time. - Evan
Looks like my husband beat me to the punch. His recap though is much better than mine would have been.
Sounds like you are having a great time! Hope you don't lose $40 every night. That would start to get painful.
We had a nice time in Frederick with Evan's family over Turkey day. I am glad that they made it special for you over there.
Sounds like a great experience so far. Watch out for those boys.
Jenny
Miss you terribly. Things are going well in Greensboro. Mom spent about a week with us and the girls. They are so spoiled after she leaves.
We spent Thanksgiving in Lynchburg and had a great time. The race went well, but it was COLD. We all finished standing up.
It sounds like you are having a good experience. We think of you often and look forward to your updates.
Love you very much!!
Um slightly jealous and all I can say is: Watch out Baghdad boys!!
We missed you at the Skins game this weekend!!
Have fun!!
miss you tons,
Robin
shhhh
Dad's listening!!!!
I'm so freaking sore today????
Post a Comment