So today was our 1st real working day and it was PACKED full of meetings - which is great except that it means that we didn't actually get to do any work until we got back to our office after 5. I have a feeling that is what the 1st 3 weeks will be like at the minimum. Basically we are just trying to talk to as many ppl as we can to figure out what the priorities on the ground are and then our work will flow naturally from there. It is amazing the amount of access to Iraqis that we will have. This job is going to be amazing! I am really loving it here and am so glad that I took the risk to come here.
Wish I could fill you in more on what exactly we are doing. Anyway - I have to run.
Miss you all TONS!!
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
redskins really miss you - they looked TERRIBLE in Phila yesterday
TERRIBLE is an understatement and Portis broke his hand, he may be out for 4-5 games. So depressing.
. Unfortunately I agree, They are definity the DEADskins. It is really horrible.
But at least, as you said, you do not have to suffer with them live. Some really good news they do not have to play again until next week.
But they still can not have chocalate milk, until they win again.
Susan was tackful and did not celebrate (she probably did not notice...:) )
Miss you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you enjoy your birthday. We are thinking about you - Much love!!
I have nothing to say about the Skins!!
Jason Campbell baby!
I am so bad at remembering dates, but Happy Birthday! Hope you get some cake and ice cream!
Redskins do smell the big one, but new blood is on the way in. At least there is a reason to watch this weekend - even if it is still a disaster and they lose.
Post a Comment