Hey all - its funny how you lose all sense of what the rest of the world is doing when you are living here. You are confined to 4 square miles (at least that was a figure i heard) and its almost as if the rest of the world can't touch you. When I watch the news all i hear is the news about iraq or the us policy on iraq (and the skins of course!!). I honestly had forgotten that thanksgiving was even coming up until someone mentioned it in an email to me a few days ago. I clearly have more things to be thankful for than i deserve but i would like to wish you all a wonderful happy and safe thanksgiving. You can be sure that I will be thinking of you all day and that I wish I could celebrate with you!
Much love and missing you more than i can say!!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Turkey Day to you.
WE are so thankful and priviledged to be associated with you and the dedciation, purpose, and courage of your mission. You are amazing...
But please next time you want to skip Thanksgiving in Florida, just say so... a Badminton match on a Baghdad roof is a little extreme don't you think to avoid turkey on Flamingo Lane...
Miss you
PS what a great title for you novel... A badminton Match on a Roof in Baghdad... Cool. I want a piece of the royalties...
;)
Post a Comment