Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pics & quick update







Here are some of the pics i mentioned earlier. Computer is moving too slowly to add them all but I'll put them on ofoto - there are only 11 total so you have a bunch here. Today was fairly uneventful - we got up early again to go get breakfast then headed back and started working. My computer caught a virus and had a meltdown - everythin hd to be reset but the iraqi IT guy fixed for me - he ended up staying late to do work for us so i now i will worry about him getting home safely. he wont be back until saturday (as fridays are the day off here) so i wont know he's ok until saturday when he gets here. we've got meetings set up w/ ppl startin sunday so we are getting into our groove. unfortunately i've caught a cold (all the traveling, cold weather w/ limited clothes & still need to catch up on sleep) so i'm exhausted. miss you all!





















5 comments:

Iam Who Iam said...

Coat is on the way

Iam Who Iam said...

Sleep you will have to get on your own. ( ;) )

Robinita said...

is everyone short there?? looks like you are the tallest in all your pics and I know you didn't bring your heels with you ;)

Robinita said...

ok maybe not the tallest but nobody's got ya by much

JAlexander said...

I can't believe you still don't have any clothes! But I am glad you are safe and sound like you are having fun. I have to agree with Robinita on the height thing - maybe they are her long lost relatives. :) Let me know if I can send you anything. I wish I had an exciting story to tell you - oh wait, the Republicans lost the House and Senate, so I am sure Robin is jumping up and down for joy. hmmm, oh, Britney Spears and Kfed are getting a divorce, but you probably already knew that.