Wednesday, November 29, 2006

PUPPIES!!

my room/entry to bathroom
view 1 of the my little room (aka shipping crate)

Lady


the pups! one has already found a home w/ a PSD who lives in Karrada



more of the pups playing and trying to get food












I mentioned in an earlier post that we have a bunch of strays around here but that we feed and take care of 1 cat and 1 mama dog in particular. Well Lady, the dog, brought her puppies over to our compound yesterday! all NINE of them!! they are soooo adorable. I'm going to try to upload the pics now. i also added pics of my room bc of requests. i'll try to get some pics of the villa and our shipping crates to give you a view from the outside. I will also try to get some pics of the boys but i wont be able to post any w/ the iraqis in them - so you guys may have to wait until i get home to see all the pics. nothing else to report except that i've been going to the gym w/ the boys every day so hopefully that will continue -although i'm still really sore. but eventuallythat should go away! i can't beleive how out of shape i am!! although you can't help but feel out of shape surrounded by these guys. well i'm supposed to be working so i have to go! MISS YOU ALL!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are cracking me up with your postings. Puppies, exercise, beer - what's up with that?

When do you get to the real work? SMILE!!

I am glad you are having a great experience.

We love you!!

Robinita said...

Aw, are you going to bring home a present for Murphy (a friend to play with perhaps)??

Great to have an image of your surroundings, looks as if you have everything you need...can't wait to see pics of the boys ;)

miss you!!

JAlexander said...

Unless you are going to Baghdad Robinita, don't know how you are getting these boys! :)

I just got a very serious phone call from Evan about whether you stay if the US pulls out of Iraq. I said I thought that the group you work for would, but that I didn't know. He said we would discuss it more this evening. I don't think this blog is a good thing for him. :)

A little premature but what would you/your group do or do you even know??

By the way, looks like you did a great job on your room - I mean you even have a rug! I don't even have a rug in my room.

Almost a month pretty soon, right??

Glad you are having fun!

Iam Who Iam said...

DSO you think you have it bad. I remmber when I was about your age I lived in a closet, surrounded by dangeroous people (STA dorm boys) without any PSDs to protect me.

ANd when you came to visit you were still the only (OK Jen, too) girl there, and I heard no complaints.

Hmmm... Closet vs shipping crate
Hmmm... Iraqio's vs HS boys
Hmmm... Baghda vs. STA dorm

Well at least you have cuter puppies