Tomorrow I leave... and i'm suddenly struck by thoughts of OMG what the hell was i thinking!? But I am still determined to go and make the best of the situation. I'm off tomorrow 1st to Paris where I have about an 8 hr lay over and then off to Amman for 2 nights & 1 day for our security briefing. Then its off to Baghdad - commercial flights all the way. It will be a long journey & i'm not sure when I'll actually be able to do my 1st post from Baghdad but I will keep you all posted as often as possible.
I am going to miss you all dearly and I really hope that you will keep me posted on your lives during the next 6 months!!
Love you all!
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Hell....
We all love you.
Have fun...
You will be brilliant (in more ways than Guiness)
Be Safe, Be Sane, just be you
Susan and Dad
miss you already, be safe!!
luv ya,
Robinita
This is going to be a great chapter in your life! Even if its not so much fun, we are going to have a great time hearing your stories. I can't wait for that email telling us about your arrival and the party.
I don't say this about many women, but you are truely a cool girl. Please be safe!
PS- A lot of my Latino brothers are in the military. Tell them Burrito says Hola!
I love this blog thing. Great idea. Make smart decisions and have fun! Love, Jenny
WE LOVE YOU!!
I am sorry that we will not be able to see you before you leave.
Be safe!!
We will miss you very much.
I will make sure to send pictures of the girls often.
We are very proud of you - you will do a great job.
WE LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment